- Calzificio Bellafonte
- Dentinox Gesellshaft Lenk & Schuppan
- Fima grupa
- Gerolymatos International S.A.
- Intersocks Hurwits
- Lenus Pharma Ltd
- Merz Pharma grupa
- Nestle Nutrition
- Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique
- Pierre Fabre / A-DERMA
- Pierre Fabre / Ducray
- Pierre Fabre / Klorane
- Pierre Fabre / Klorane Bébé
- Queisser Pharma
- Roha Arzneimittel
- Schaper & Brümmer
- Schülke & Mayr
- Sigmapharm Arzneimittel
- Uebe Medical GmbH
- Zona Vital
Read more about Merz Pharma grupa
Merz Pharma grupa
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA combines the activities of its four subsidiaries, namely Merz Pharmaceuticals, Merz Consumer Care, Merz Dental and Merz Hygiene.
- Merz Pharmaceuticals carries out research, develops, produces and sells innovative drugs in the areas of neurology and psychiatry, dermatology and metabolism. In Alzheimer research, Merz Pharmaceuticals has achieved a leading position with the first worldwide active agent for the treatment of mild to serious Alzheimer dementia.
- Merz Consumer Care is a leading supplier of health and care products in the German speaking markets with its well-known brands tetesept® andMerz Spezial® .
- Merz Dental develops and markets synthetic dentures for dentists and dental technicians. With the artegral® ImCrown, Merz Dental has developed the first worldwide pre-produced, fully anatomical side and front tooth.
- Merz Hygiene specializes in the development and commercialization of innovative disinfection and cleaning products for hospitals, doctor´s offices and laboratories./li>
Senator is one of the leading manufactures in the promotional items market for writing instruments. It is in first place in Europe and third place worldwide.
Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
Merz Pharmaceuticals is an innovative pharmaceutical company specializing in the research and marketing of drugs for the treatment of neurological and psychiatric diseases. Merz is leading in the field of Alzheimer's research and developed the world's first drug for the treatment of moderate to severe stages of Alzheimer's disease. In the neurological sector, Merz also offers drugs for the treatment of Parkinson's, depression and dystonia.
Another area of competence is dermatology. Merz is one of the leading suppliers in aesthetic dermatology and offers products that beautify their users. In clinical dermatology, medications from Merz focus on the treatment of scars, acne, hair loss and fungal diseases. In the field of metabolic disorders, Merz offers therapies for liver disease and lipid metabolism disorders.
As a leading German pharmaceutical company with its own fundamental research and development, Merz contributes to the prevention and cure of disease by concentrating on the development of innovative drugs. This is how Merz assumes responsibility for good health.
Our success in national and international markets simultaneously strengthens our position and secures our independence over the long term.
Merz Consumer Care GmbH
Merz Consumer Care GmbH offers innovative products under the umbrella brands tetesept® and Merz Spezial® that noticeably improve quality of life. Well-founded research and production based on pharmaceutical quality standards form the scientific foundation for our success. We are continuously expanding this market advantage with innovative new products.
Under its tetesept® brand, Merz offers a wide range of products based on a combination of traditional naturopathy and state-of-the-art scientific knowledge. The tetesept® range encompasses health and wellness baths, shower products, cold medicine, self-medication as well as vitamins and mineral supplements. At drug stores and consumer retail outlets, Merz is one of the brand leaders in therapeutic bath and cold medicine.
Merz Spezial® has proven effective for decades as a product line for skin, hair, and fingernails. Merz Spezial Dragees®, the flagship of this product line, are one of today's most well-known brands in the cosmetic and nutritional supplement market. Merz Spezial® is also active in the facial care market, for instance with Merz Spezial® foam masks.http://www.merz.de